Old 06-15-2010, 01:19 AM
Rainribbon
Sage Bear
BABV Name: YvetteCurlyFur

Rainribbon is just really niceRainribbon is just really niceRainribbon is just really niceRainribbon is just really niceRainribbon is just really nice
 Rainribbon is offline Status: Offline
Default Proper Methods of Contacting BABW and BABV Help

At the very top of the "BABV-Related Issues" part of the "Yikes!" section is an extremely useful thread that lists contacts for Build-a-Bear Workshop:

http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/foru...ad.php?t=56596

Do you have a problem with your BABV account, a bad trade, a cyberbully? Did you find a typo in the game, which you hope will be fixed? Do you need to get something like a free code that you haven't received in the mail, but it seems as if everyone else got it?

Build-a-Bear employs a great many people to deal with these various issues, and you can reach them by using the appropriate email addresses on that thread. Nonetheless, I see lots of posts every day where people say "Write to Maxine," as an answer to every question.

I can't imagine how many emails Ms. Clark gets for which other people are there to help! Besides that, if you send your email to the address you need to begin with, you'll be more likely to have your problem taken care of sooner.

As kind and thoughtful as Ms. Clark is, don't forget all the wonderful employees that Build-a-Bear has to help fix things from typos to missing adverts, and even a little hole in your build-a-bear's (or dog's, in my case) foot! So please check out that thread, and give some bear hugs to the other people from Build-a-Bear Workshop .

Also, as PriscillaBallerina31 reminds us below, don't forget about the Cybearguides who help out when you contact them whether through vwhelp@buildabear.com, in the game, or even here on the forums!

Last edited by Rainribbon; 06-15-2010 at 06:37 PM..