View Single Post
Old 06-28-2010, 10:06 AM
BriniGirl
Sage Bear

BriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond repute
 BriniGirl is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by purpleoranges
Thanks for posting , when I see Graphicas challenges, or poem challenges, or song writing challenges, I know that they came from my very own Writers Challenge. Now there is a fourth writers challenge! And after that a 5th, than a 6th, than a 7th.....
No offence...but I've never even heard about your Writing Challenge, so maybe they just started it out of the blue.

That's what makes people mad...I think.

When you use something, and someone comes up to you claiming they started it/it's theres/blah blah blah, the accused has no idea what they're talking about, because they never knew of it. So guys...great minds think alike.

And....a lot of the recent sig/avatar stuff that is being accused of copying...well, it's not. I've seen it on facebook, youtube, photobucket, ect...so it's everywhere, and others have thought of it before, during, and after you did...without even knowing you were/were going to.