View Single Post
Old 06-28-2010, 09:15 PM
purpleoranges
Polar Bear
BABV Name: rileyzoom15

purpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud of
 purpleoranges is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by BriniGirl
No offence...but I've never even heard about your Writing Challenge, so maybe they just started it out of the blue.

That's what makes people mad...I think.

When you use something, and someone comes up to you claiming they started it/it's theres/blah blah blah, the accused has no idea what they're talking about, because they never knew of it. So guys...great minds think alike.

And....a lot of the recent sig/avatar stuff that is being accused of copying...well, it's not. I've seen it on facebook, youtube, photobucket, ect...so it's everywhere, and others have thought of it before, during, and after you did...without even knowing you were/were going to.

No, they didn't The winner of my challenge made her own( that was the prize) and kept on going. I personally know the owner of the song challenge.