View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 04:56 PM
fairlyoddmom
Administrator
BABV Name: TiffanyBubbles16

fairlyoddmom has disabled reputation
 fairlyoddmom is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by CarlosGamer1337
yes, thanks for this, seriously, its out of hand, NO OFFENSE to anyone but most guides i see are just something that "Common Sense" should be enough to figure out, sometimes i think peoples are just rep hungry.

Also, "Searching" before posting should be enforced, so many duplicate threads! i wouldn't mind it, but they are posted just few mins after the other, but hey! its just my opinion!
View Post Originally Posted by CarlosGamer1337
yes, thanks for this, seriously, its out of hand, NO OFFENSE to anyone but most guides i see are just something that "Common Sense" should be enough to figure out, sometimes i think peoples are just rep hungry.

Also, "Searching" before posting should be enforced, so many duplicate threads! i wouldn't mind it, but they are posted just few mins after the other, but hey! its just my opinion!
I (speaking as a member) agree with your first statement...but I also cant help but think of those users who really struggle with how to "do" something that seems easy to you and I. So, I just try to have a lot of patience with this. Its tough though.

As for your second point (speaking as staff), I think we would ALL agree. Unfortunately, its very difficult for our small staff to keep an eye on this issue. Thats why we rely on you all for the help.

View Post Originally Posted by Snewdles
Thank you for drawing attention to this, I don't think these were made very clear in the past, so thank you [:

I also have a question FOM, do rep boxes continue over 11?
You're about to find out...aren't ya? I will say that yes, the rep system does continue after 11 boxes. You'll see how pretty soon.