Thread: Name Helpline!
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2011, 05:35 PM
mayaluckybear19
Trading Teddy

mayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to behold
 mayaluckybear19 is offline Status: Offline
Default Name Helpline!

Hello and welcome to Name Helpline- a Build A Bear Name Finder, owned by me (mayaluckybear19), Amy (magic12) and HarryAdventurous216.

We LOVE thinking of names for bears so now we are opening a thread where we can help others with Build A Bear name problems. Just simply fill out the form below and we will come back to you, usually on the same, or next day:

Type of furry friend:
Girl or boy furry friend:
Type of name (real- Lucy, Molly, Hazel- or not real- Hearts, Flower- or I don't care):
Theme of name (Flowers, cars, houses, spoons etc xD):
Meaning of name:
Picture of furry friend (This is optional but it'd help me think. It doesn't matter if it is from the internet or a pic or your actual furry friend):

We will try our best to give you at least 10 different names to suit your preferences from the form. Once we've given you some names, we will come and tell you on your VM (unless it is closed in which case you should check this thread regularly).

We'll be happy to help!

'Maya's helpline is the best name finder helper EVER! May, Harry and Amy are seriously talented at thinking of names and now I have the pawfect name for my NEW bab!' FrankiFullOfSunshine.

From,
May, Harry and Amy

Name of the week:
Boy: Roth
Girl: Quinne

Last edited by mayaluckybear19; 12-09-2012 at 05:01 PM..