View Single Post
Old 02-18-2011, 11:16 AM
christmas
Sage Bear
BABV Name: HelenAllheart54

christmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond repute
 christmas is offline Status: Offline
Smile Badge Prizes List All Categories Part 1

Please note I am now going to spread this info out over multiple posts so that I am able to start adding more pictures of the prizes. Please don't forget to look at those posts too !

I really hope you all find this useful. I know I'm not first to post some of these but I'm starting to tie myself in knots dodging between all the different threads there are on all these different prizes so I thought I would try & make a guide. Obviously we don't know what all the prizes are yet so as you find out please post and if possible post a picture in jpeg format & I will try & make a couple of composite photo guides like I do for the fountain and add them to the main post at a later date.

If you post information please state clearly which category ( Arts, community etc ), Which Colour badge & what Level ( Bronze level 2, Gold Level 1, Silver level 1 etc ). If you just say level 2 in arts that could be broze , silver or gold level 2. Thank you.

I will update this post regularly as more prizes are discovered & also add photos later. If any of you want to post your jpegs of any new ones not written in yet it would be a great help. Hope you all find this post helpful to bring things together.

These are the best games to earn points fastest I have found so far :-

1.Arts and Crafts... Pawsome Painting, Bearific Drummers

2.Growth and Developement... Words Fur Birds on Easy or Fishing. Be a Teacher or Student for 25 Points. For Cybearguides only the colour slide game is great as you get 10 points per game wi or lose.

3.Fashion and Style... Juggling Fun Lesson don't be too good LOL !
...Shake Your Honey 20 Points Per Game

4.Community... Grow Lots of Plants Or Coffee Shop Shifts. Easy Level Pawsitively Green Recycling Game 5 points every time.

5.Recreation... Basketball Spin Lessos don't be too good ! or Fishing.

Fishing is good because for everything you catch you get 5 points. In bronze level 1 5 points is 1% in level 2 10 points is 1 % If it is fish it is recreation points & if it is rubbish it is growth & developement points.

The secret backgrounds are the hidden places like the roof of the coffee shop & Tree house. You get 25 points the first time you visit them.

Bringing Bears to life earns a whopping 150 Community points each

Bronze
level 1 every 5pt=1%
level 2 every 10pt=1%

Silver
level 1 every 25pt=1%
level 2 every 50pt=1%

Gold
level 1 every 50pt=1%
level 2 every 100pt=1%

To see what badge & what percentage you are on Go to Cybearzone & click your badge icon. On the same page it shows your percentages the colour of the badges change in the display to show what level you are on.

My thanks to all who provided me with new information or ideas !
ShelbyPopstar44 For New Info
Babvcrazy (EmilyTreeHugger22) For Use Of Gifs, Images And Info ( A Huge Help )
PriscillaBallerina31 For Great Suggestion and Picture
LorenaLoveable11 For Use Of Gif
Beary Crazy Lady For New Information
BellaBallet205 ( Currently working hard on games to help me )
ChantelleFurshion For Image
Alpha For Image
TaylorAllHeart245 For Information
CourtneyBear121 For Image
AliceCoolGirl For Image
GraceAdventureBear64 For Info & Gif
ZachFootballer For Info & Image
Emmaloo42 For Info
RachelBallerina353 For Info
AJAdorable55013 For Gifs and New Info
Teddybeargirl For Information
LilFfutterby For Information