Thread: Good idea?
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2011, 10:18 PM
carlysoccerbear45
Banned
BABV Name: Call me Brittany.<33

carlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to beholdcarlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to beholdcarlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to beholdcarlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to beholdcarlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to beholdcarlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to beholdcarlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to behold
 carlysoccerbear45 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by chococat663
Deleting VMs wont give you extra room on your profile, you have unlimited VMs, so it wouldn't make a difference.
Honestly, i don't think its a good idea because it will give people more of an opportunity to break the rules. People would have conversations that include things that are against the rules with their friends, then once the conversation is over, they would just go back and delete all the VMs so no one would notice that they were breaking the rules.
I'm kinda on the same page as you. I think it is a fantistic idea! However, it won't slow your computer down or anything so it really isn't a need. Plus, if the mods need to check something out, and the person deleted it, it is a huge process to get it back. Keep thinkin' of ideas though! You are on a good track!