Thread: Good idea?
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2011, 09:07 PM
FayeTeddyBear
Trading Teddy

FayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond repute
 FayeTeddyBear is offline Status: Offline

That's a really good idea. I don't have many VMs, so I personally wouldn't delete any, but some people have tens of thousands of VMs, and what of you wanted to find just one particular one? I'm sure most people wouldn't get offended if you deleted their message of 'OK' or 'Yes' or something similar.
View Post Originally Posted by chococat663
Deleting VMs wont give you extra room on your profile, you have unlimited VMs, so it wouldn't make a difference.
Honestly, i don't think its a good idea because it will give people more of an opportunity to break the rules. People would have conversations that include things that are against the rules with their friends, then once the conversation is over, they would just go back and delete all the VMs so no one would notice that they were breaking the rules.
That's true, but there could be a history box where mods and admins can see the messages you've deleted.