Old 11-20-2011, 02:03 PM
FayeTeddyBear
Trading Teddy

FayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond repute
 FayeTeddyBear is offline Status: Offline

Hello! I would love to apply to become a Trading Teddy!
I have been a member of BI for over one year, and a member of Bearville for two years.
I'm very familiar with BI - I come on almost every day!
I have over 100 non fluff posts.
I have read the rules many times and agree to them of course! I enjoy making sure that others read the rules and don't break them.
I am very familiar with trading. I trade nearly every time I go on Bearville, and I have experience in trading on other Bearville-related forums. I have never scammed anyone, and never will.
I have only one account on BI and have never been banned or reported on BI or Bearville.

So thank you for reading my application, and I look forward to hearing your reply! I have waited for a long time for this thread to be open - I have wanted to be a Trading Teddy ever since I joined BI.

Last edited by FayeTeddyBear; 01-13-2012 at 10:17 PM..