Old 01-26-2012, 10:29 AM
christmas
Sage Bear
BABV Name: HelenAllheart54

christmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond repute
 christmas is offline Status: Offline
Talking Trading Value Guide ! (Permission Given) !

Hi All,

I really hope you all find this useful. It will be a lot of hard work to complete so please don't get it shut down !

First of all I would like to say that I have asked permission to make this thread & Wendy ( the forum owner ) has kindly allowed it ! I have assured her though that the intention is as a guide & not for direct trade talk. If this thread encourages direct trade talk I will ask for it to be shut down myself !

Please remember it is a privilage to have a trading guide outside of the trading den. Please do not abuse it !!!!!

The Rules I said we would stick to if the thread were allowed are that it is not allowed to ask would it be fair to trade A for B. It is not allowed to say I want a certain item does anybody have it & it is certainly not allowed to say I have a certain item what will anybody give me for it If you stick to asking what is the value of a certain item then we should be OK

I am going to try though to give all items values & then it is up to you to do the maths when you are putting trades together in Bearville. If you like you may ask for a value to be placed on a certain item & feel free to post what category & values you think should be on things too & I will try to allocate them in the correct place on my thread. I have set up the first 25 posts in all & will try to set them up into categories shortly.. This will take a long time to complete

I am trying to value the items by arating system. very oftemn we talk about values in terms of so many out of ten but that doesn't really work here as that does not give enough possibility to rate items relative to each other without getting into silly fractions. The top score I give is 75 & am trying my best to make every thing work out so that when you do the maths it works out fairly. It will also depend how much you want an item though so it is impossible to rate everything perfectly for everybody. However if you feel that you see an inbalance in the points values somewhere then please post to let me know & I will look at it again

I was asked by a member representing a few if I would help by making one of my guides on this subject. I said I woul if I could get permission so finally now the hloidays are over I'm starting it !

These are the categories I hope to cover
  • Manager items/Employee Items
  • Mega PSI
  • Extra Large PSI
  • LargePSI
  • MediumPSI
  • Small PSI
  • Code Items
  • Special Guest Items
  • Seasonal Items (store fur all seasons)
  • Travelling Market
  • Special Events (Carnival/Medieval)
  • Quest Items
  • Paws Fur Nature
  • Bearville Times
  • App Code Prizes
  • Retired BVO
  • CurrentBVO
  • Pawlette Retired & Current
  • Fountain
  • Anything Else I Think Of LOL !
Now with all that to work on I am going to need some memory joggers & I'm sur on occasions I might put something in the wrong category. If you think I have please say so.

Please remember keep to the rules or all this effort here will be wasted as the thread might end up being deleted. I will have to report anybody who tries to trade on here so please don't do it & please understand.

Thank You

Christmas ( HelenAllHeart54 )

Last edited by christmas; 03-05-2012 at 10:20 AM.. Reason: Added Rules