Thread: BFF'S
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2012, 04:00 PM
baileywaterfall76
Polar Bear
BABV Name: baileywaterfall76

baileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of light
 baileywaterfall76 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Zoey2Hip24522
That's why they would only show to you, not to anyone else.

(By the way, I think this is in the right place cause its a suggestion for BI. )
That is a good idea buti am still a bit iffy on it, because even if the list doens't show people are bound to talk about people they have added and stuff and others ( for example people who just joined BI) that know they probably aren't added to anyones will feel sad even if it is hidden, and as someone suggested, leave the place. No one is going to just keep quiet about the people and besides, if they want to vm them they can just easily find their name and vm them back, after all they are their bffs. And all that aside, how can BI exactly do that, like techical terms and stuff... i am just wondering about that. It is a good idea, but in my opinion, not without its consequences,