View Single Post
Old 07-24-2012, 05:33 PM
MistyBubbles52
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: (◠‿◠)

MistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant future
 MistyBubbles52 is offline Status: Offline

Turn your furry friends into your main playing character - I wouldn't really want to do that, to be honest. It just doesn't appeal to me.

Have the ability to take care and level up/train your furry friends - yes, that sounds awesome!

Add more engaging games and better storylines for quests - For this, I would just say maybe new prizes that aren't repeats.

Train all dogs (not just Darling Doggies) @ the Dog Park - yes, I would love that, because I don't have any, but a lot of people do have dogs as furry friends.

Open Hugsville - YES. I have been waiting for it to finally be open, although it wouldn't be very fair to those who have the DS game.