Old 08-03-2012, 06:07 PM
christmas
Sage Bear
BABV Name: HelenAllheart54

christmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond repute
 christmas is offline Status: Offline
Talking THE ULTIMATE Fountain Picture Guide HERE NOW !

Hi All,

Here as promised are my usual fountain picture guides that you all have been requesting I continue with.

I am using one post per year starting with the oldest & working down the thread to the more recent gifts. As I have work to do on 2008 & 2009 still please skip the first couple of posts & move straight to the third post where I start with 2010.

I know some of you download them as a set to keep for your own records & so I will continue to post each month on here now as my guide has been stickied ( thanks Tweety) rather than in the general discussion forum. Sorry it took so long to get them sorted but hopefully I'm back in business now & will continue to post these each month as I have for the last couple of years now. Please don't use them to post on other sites but feel free to download to your own computer as a reminder of what prizes were given when. Hope you all enjoy them.

Christmas (HelenAllHeart54)

Last edited by christmas; 01-03-2013 at 09:05 PM.. Reason: Added Other Months