View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 04:15 PM
BEARILICIOUS
Polar Bear
BABV Name: RACHELAPRIL1300

BEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to behold
 BEARILICIOUS is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by FayeTeddyBear
I love those ideas, except brands like Harrods might not be able to be mentioned, since they don't sell Build-a-Bears there (they have their own brand of bear). It would give younger players a wider exposure to different cultures, and build up on the education element and benefits of Bearville.
I'm Chinese so I have a few more ideas for the China part of Bearville - there could be Chinese clothes sold, like the silk dresses or trousers for boys with floral or dragon patterns, and the cone-shaped straw hats some Chinese people wear when they farm rice.
The Chinese food sold could be rice, dumplings, noodles - nothing too unhealthy - and they could be served in special Chinese steamers or large plates where you have to sit down and eat.
OMG I would love to have a Chinese silk dress and the traditional hat. It would also be cool to have face paint to look like the traditional white face like they would do when they wore their kimonos. Great idea!