View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 02:26 PM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline
Default How to draw a 3D Cube

Here is a pictorial guide of how to draw a 3D Cube.

Step 1 is to draw a square, making sure that all of the sides and tops of the square are equal, and straight.

Click the image to open in full size.

Step 2 is to draw another square by the corner of the other square. The picture will give you a clearer idea of what I mean.

Step 3 is to join the tops of the squares together to form the top of the sqaure.

Step 4 is to draw the bottom halfs of the squares together as one.

Hope you enjoyed the guide. You can now colour in the shape. I would colour it lightly because I've learnt this the hard way and made my drawing look not 3D because I coloured it too dark. Anyway, hope you learnt how to draw a 3D Cube in 4 steps.