View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 02:37 PM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline
Default My new bear, Rainbow!

Please welcome my new Hugs So Bright bear. When I got him, he came prestuffed. I was a little disapointed, but I guess it was still magical because the bear assistant let me kiss the heart and put it inside the bear. She stitched him up, and I went onto the registering computer. The annoying thing was that the letter 'A' on the keyboard wouldn't appear when I pressed it, but like it always happens - it worked fine when my mother pressed it. xD

Anyway, I finished registering my bear, and well, I got my bear!

Also, she gave me a leaflet on how to style your bear's wig. It was awesome, even though I don't have a wig for my bear.

And guess what?

Spoiler: show

This is my 30th Build-A-Bear! (I think?)

So yeah, pretty awesome day because I went to Burger King before and had my hair cut after, then I had chocolate M&M's. So yeah, awesome sauce. :-)