View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 04:20 PM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline
Wink Good Hiding Places in Bearville

Click the image to open in full size.

Hi! Here are some hiding places you can use in Bearville when you are playing a game of Hide-And-Seek!

The most recent one I have discovered is the 'Meadow Tree' hiding place.
Spoiler: show

In the trees, click your cursor and your character will walk towards that particular spot.

If you are not sure what I mean, or where it is to hide, I have added a picture of my character saying 'Hello!' behind the particular tree I am talking about.

There is also another hiding place I have found in the Meadow. It is behind a bush.

Click your cursor on the bush and it will take your character there. That is another place where your Character can hide.

I have added a picture of my character saying ''Hello!'' If you are not sure what I mean.

Finally, I have a hiding place at the Tree House.

At the entrance there is a tree with a hole in it.

Above is a picture of my character saying ''Hello! '' behind the Tree House.
Click on it and you will be directed to the Tree House. There, click behind the tree and your character will be took behind the tree. (Sorry about the dark picture of the Tree House Entrance)

So, in a nutshell, these are some of the Hiding Places I have found in Bearville.

Last edited by NeonSmiley : ); 02-11-2013 at 04:27 PM..