Thread: BVO update
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 04:52 AM
DuffyBringsLove
Polar Bear
BABV Name: slaughtermelon

DuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to behold
 DuffyBringsLove is offline Status: Offline

I agree with Anne and Anna.

I don't often get credits, and because I always get all 'whoopee' about them, I end up buying things that I sell five minutes later. Most of the things there don't suit the style of my character, or what I'm thinking of buying for my character. I agree with how everything has been there too long, and we need a new range of items in there. I can't stand when outfits have to be a particular colour, as the colour selected is either a colour I dislike or, again, a colour that doesn't suit my character. I've been hoping for some pastel coloured clothing recently as I'm trying out a fairy-kei theme, to no evail. Nothing goes with the flow of the style.
I was so happy about the Harajuku hugs panda hat that I got last week, that I'd wanted for ages, but I have nothing to go with it, an having problems with finding something that suits the sanrio 'kuromi' style.