View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013, 02:42 PM
DuffyBringsLove
Polar Bear
BABV Name: slaughtermelon

DuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to behold
 DuffyBringsLove is offline Status: Offline
Default How to make an MLP cutie mark badge

So yes, you may be aware of how excited I am for Monday as I'm going to BABW again to purchase both MLP bears. I was sad that I don't have any MLP tees yet, and the event says you can wear your favourite MLP fashions. So I made a badge.

This is my first guide, soo...

You will need:

Cardboard
Paper
Pens/pencils (coloured)
scissors
Glue
Sellotape
A Pin (that you attach to stuff)

1. First of all, gather your equipment to prepare for this crafty, fancy shmancy activity. Get your cardboard and cut it in any shape. I tried a square, because it's easy. Make sure it's not too small, and not too big. People need to be able to see it.

2. Cut your paper to match the size of your shape, and draw a cutie mark of your favourite pony. If you're struggling, print off a picture and copy it down. Once you've finished, colour it in using bold colours, and write the name of the pony you've chosen on top. Then, glue it to the card shape

3. This is where it gets tricky; turn your badge over and find a pin to tape onto the back, so you can wear it around. If you have no tape, glue it down strongly, using paper strips to act as tape.

4. Clip it onto your top and wear your stylish new badge! You're one fashionable brony/pegasister!