Old 04-03-2013, 03:57 AM
Zoeadventurebear1052
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: I'm officially Mr. Balloon. xD

Zoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud of
 Zoeadventurebear1052 is offline Status: Offline
Default 2 Quick and Easy Ways To Get Fashion and Style Points on Bearville!

How to get fashion and style points on Bearville- Quick and Easy!!

1 Method: When the Pawlette Cofur game comes up, click yes, but you don't have to play it. Just click exit and that gives you +10 style points!!! Carry on doing this, it takes about 20 mins to get to 100%!

2 Method: If you buy a load of stuff in Pawlette (say about 12 things) you get a load of points right, but you think "I don't want this stuff!" Well, just sell your stuff and you get bear bills to carry on doing the method!

Thanks and I hope this helps you!!!

Edit: According to the bearville rules, you aren't supposed to capitalize/gain anything from a glitch, instead you should report it. The Pawlette game is a quest not an actual game that should only be done once, not multiple times.Please don't tell others to cheat just to gain points over others who can't.

Last edited by tweety; 04-03-2013 at 05:09 PM..