View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013, 11:53 PM
Chéri3
Polar Bear
BABV Name: rip AJApril20728

Chéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond repute
 Chéri3 is offline Status: Offline
Default GARDEN Badge | Gold Level 1 Prize

I wasn't kidding when I said that I was gardening away like crazy today xD Here's the prize for Gold Level 1 of the new Garden Badge:

Click the image to open in full size.

You can get either a Carnivorous Plant or a cloud furniture item from harvesting the spooky tree.

I've noticed that the Garden Badge prizes alternate between a seed and a furniture item from level to level. If this trend continues, then prize for Gold Level 2 would probably be a piece of furniture. At the moment I can only tell you guys that the prize won't be a room, because there's a backpack icon above the Gold Level 2 location, which indicates that the prize is something that we'll be able to put into our inventories.

Phew. I'm going to take a break from hyper-gardening. xD

Last edited by Chéri3; 04-15-2013 at 02:21 PM..