Thread: New Banner!
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 04:12 AM
Pastel
Polar Bear
BABV Name: |-/

Pastel is a glorious beacon of lightPastel is a glorious beacon of lightPastel is a glorious beacon of lightPastel is a glorious beacon of lightPastel is a glorious beacon of light
 Pastel is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Irocker1021
I honestly don't believe it will ever get changed. I don't think that the owners really care as much for BI as for WI.
I don't think that's true.
We do have to remember that the admins are all working adults, and most of them, I believe, have kids and a family. They do have a life outside of a side about bearville, believe it or not.
I've been on WI, and Wendy and Justin really aren't as active on there as everyone says. They probably come on maybe about once a week or so, which is more than BI, but it isn't so drastic like everyone is making it out to be.
I'm sure when they get the chance, Wendy or Justin will get on, and if we're lucky, they'll start up a contest..
For now, the only thnig we can do is wait and stop complaining about this.
Bearville itself is losing all of its members. The people who used to go on grew up, and the kids now are too addicted to ipads and starbucks at the age of 4 to experience babw or babv...

Last edited by Pastel; 04-22-2013 at 04:14 AM..