Thread: Spring Contest!
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2013, 11:12 PM
tweety

tweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond repute
 tweety is offline Status: Offline

Contest is now closed.

I have gone through all the entries, and will go through them again tomorrow.
Its not going to be easy to pick a winner, but I truly enjoyed the pictures and the reason why each of you picked your favorite flower.

I'll get some pictures of the house garden tomorrow, there are quite a few plants I like.
My mother planted the trees we gave her for Mother's Day. I'm so excited she liked them so much since its a gift that will keep on giving : )

For those of you wondering what my favorite flower is here it is
Click the image to open in full size.
They are gladiolas, and I simply adore them. They are so bright and I like how they're tall and the stem is big, not small like most flowers. They make a grand statement, and you can keep them tall and have them to side of the table or cut them down and it creates a great centerpiece.
When they are in bloom my mom buys them for me, so they remind me of my mother every time I see them.