Old 05-28-2013, 02:01 PM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kAIKI IS BEST GIRL

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of
 HoneyBanana30 is offline Status: Offline
Default How to make your BABV character hug a VERY big pack of skittles! (or something else)

You're probably like "What?!" from reading the title but today, that's what we'll be making!

**You will need 10bb for this project**

~~~

Click the image to open in full size.

Go to the Pawforming Arts Center and go to the photobooth and get a picture taken in the pose above. Try to choose a background colour which isn't used in what your character is wearing like I have. Don't add text.

Open your picture on any art software, eg: paint, photoshop, photofiltre (I use this) & etc, and using the piplette tool, find the background colour you used.

Once you have found the background colour, paint over the bearville logo, using the background colour, so you cannot see it.

Now, remove the top arm. I use the line tool and zoom in to be precise.

Now it's time to make the image transparent, remove more than 1 colour if necessary. You don't want any colour outlines around the character. If you don't know how to do this, tell me which software you use and I'll be happy to help! :3

Make a new page-thing and fish out a background image or colour for the background.

Now find a picture of what your character is hugging. If it has a background, make it transparent. Rotate it if needed. After that, copy it and add it to the middle of your background.

Finally! It's time to add it all together! Place your BABV character so her/his hand is hugging whatever it is. Add text if you'd like. Your picture is finished! (:

~~~

Gallery

~~~

I hope this helps everyone! :3

Last edited by HoneyBanana30; 05-29-2013 at 04:16 AM..