Thread: Bug Report Game of the Day champion?
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2013, 12:18 PM
Chéri3
Polar Bear
BABV Name: rip AJApril20728

Chéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond repute
 Chéri3 is offline Status: Offline
Default Game of the Day champion?

When you click on the Game of the Day sign outside the floating cabin, part of the message says "Get the highest score and earn a reward and see your name in tomorrow's competition!"

Click the image to open in full size.

I haven't seen any of the previous days' champions mentioned on the Game of the Day message board. If the Game of the Day is running like last year's, then shouldn't the champion of the previous day be mentioned in the Game of the Day message, and be rewarded with a Commemorative Athlete Plaque through BearMail?

I'm pretty sure that I've recently gotten the highest score on a Game of the Day, but I haven't received any notifications about it (i.e. being mentioned on message board; BearMail gift). I'm just confused. Is this happening to everyone? Is it a glitch, or was there meant to be no prizes and mentions of the champions this year? It was fun playing the game though

I'd greatly appreciate it if a CyBearGuide can get back to this topic!