View Single Post
Old 04-04-2015, 01:32 PM
TygerStar
Polar Bear
BABV Name: KittyAngel1852

TygerStar will become famous soon enough
 TygerStar is offline Status: Offline
Red face I'm New Here As Of Yesterday

I just joined this forum yesterday, having found it quite by luck and accident while looking for information on how to play Friendship Valley. I was KittyAngel1852 if you saw me in Bearville. I had 12 pages worth of furry friends in Bearville, at 6 per page that's alot! However, there were only 2 on page 12 and one of my furry friends was a virtual friend you bought from BABW. I regret having done that now, since I can't play with her any more now. I'm not exactly sure how I could introduce to you to my furry friends, since I have so many of them. How do you remember all the names of 67 furry friends?! Let's see how many I can recall..... I have Rudolph the red nosed reindeer, I guess everyone knows him, I also have Frosty the snowman, I bought one each of the other reindeer, one girl and one boy and named mine Comet and Cupid, I have dogs: Fudgsicle, Cookie, Pudding, Brownie, Newman, Angel, Bingo, (those last 3 are named after my real life dogs), I have a wolf from the NWF named Wolfie, cats: Twinkles, SweetPea, Rosebud, Puffball, Misty, SnowPuff, and quite a few Hello Kitties, Candy, Valentina (she's the one with the valentine hearts on her), Sparkle Confetti the anniversary Hello Kitty, a turtle named Boomer, a meerkat named Flower, a red panda named Amber, a My Little Pony Twilight Sparkle, a blingy pony named King Cotton, another pony, a brown one, forgot his name offhand, Lambie and Lambkin who are obviously lambs, a number of bunnies: Peter, Powder Puff, Koko Krispies, Peter is the one from Hop, a number of bears, too, Snowball, Rainbow, I can't think of all their names, but I got that bear that lights up in different colors, and quite a few others. It's hard to remember 67 names. It was nice to just stroll through their rooms in my condo and see the names there. I'm spoiled, I know. I have cancer so I don't have any idea how long I'll be around. But I plan to have fun, as much as I can, while I'm here! I'm not sure what else to tell you so if you want to know anything, feel free to ask. I'm glad I found this forum so I have a place to talk about how much I love Bearville and miss it.