View Single Post
Old 09-02-2015, 03:46 AM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kAIKI IS BEST GIRL

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of
 HoneyBanana30 is offline Status: Offline
Default How To Use 'Tapatalk'

'Tapatalk' is a really useful app for forums which makes them much easier to access when you're out and about. ^^
This tutorial is just about what it is and how to use it, as it's really helpful and I definitely recommend it. :3

I'm sorry for the WH screenshots! >.<
It was originally for them as a notification for this app came up whenever you viewed the app from your phone and other devices, but - I found out it worked for BI, too, and decided to post it here.

Also, sorry for the mess!
It was originally much neater, but - I kept tapping the wrong things on 'PicCollage' and it ruined it a bit. ^^;

Click the image to open in full size.

Ignore the thing about not being able to quote - you can!
Instructions are below. :3

You can also edit titles of threads you've posted and add pictures (by either selecting them from your gallery or taking them with your camera). :3
When creating or editing a post, a mini side-bar will appear above your keyboard.

This has icons that let you enter pictures into your post, although - you've probably already figured that out as it's super-easy to find and use~

I don't know what the 'Twitter' icon is for, though? Perhaps it makes a 'tweet' of your post (if it's short enough, but - it will just probably cut it down automatically, anyway) if your account is linked to your device?

I have an iPod so it might be a little different on other devices, but - it should still be relatively similar.
If any of you need any more help, just let me know! ^^
Anyway, I hope this is helpful!~

Last edited by HoneyBanana30; 09-02-2015 at 04:00 AM..