View Single Post
Old 01-17-2017, 10:54 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VanessaMay18 is alive again!

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
 VanessaMay18 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by CurlyQ95
Oh goodness, where to start.

Honestly, just the general excitement of new things or new places to explore. It had such a quaint feel to it. I loved looking at the bear boutique and seeing clothes that cost credits that I couldn't buy. Eventually I got my first credits and it was so exciting being able to pick something out! I loved collecting pretty clothing. I can't really put my finger on why I loved it so much, but I definitely feel nostalgic when I think about it. I probably spent wayyy too much time on there. I remember my family not understanding why I liked it so much for so long. I definitely think there is a sense of innocence associated with it for me, too. It was something I enjoyed before the realities of growing up hit. I was still a kid, and still generally sheltered.
Collecting pretty clothing was definitely one of my favourite activities too. It was so fun to look at everything in Bear Boutique (Bearville Outfitters wasn't quite the same. Still pretty great though)