View Single Post
Old 09-06-2017, 02:24 AM
AbbygailBearDiva59
Trading Teddy

AbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond repute
 AbbygailBearDiva59 is offline Status: Offline
Default Bearville.com Domain

So just a moment ago I sleepily typed in Bearville.com half-expecting something to come up.

And if you didn't know already, it's apparently now too expensive for them to pay maybe $100 a month to keep the Play redirect active. After hitting "enter" I was redirected to an advertising site that was swiftly blocked by my antivirus software.
Google "bearville.com" and sure enough you'll see that it is now a parked domain. You know, the typical "bearville.com is your first and best source for all of the information you're looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here..." that shows up when a site's domain has expired and has yet to be renewed.

...Anyway, who else loves Sharon?