View Single Post
Old 11-01-2009, 12:02 AM
BriniGirl
Sage Bear

BriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond repute
 BriniGirl is offline Status: Offline
Default 'Rebirthing'? 'New Certificates'?

I was bored, and viewing past threads, when I came across this.

I have read EVERY post, and near the end, it says the welcome passes were discontinued, but it didn't precisly say that the whole 'rebirthing' thing was 'outlawed'.

Is it? I have (let me count in my head... ... ...) 9 buildabears maybe? Only 3 did I get the birth certificate with. The rest, I had the whole 'choose a story/certificate'. Guess what I chose? Story. I would LOVE it if I had the opportunity to make certificates for all the others, (my brother would also like it for his 3).

Is it possible to go into BABW and get a certificate? I was reading through the posts and most people said that people who work at BABW are more than happy to please you. I really havn't seen that in the people at my store. My mom says ever since there was a change in management there, the 'employment' has taken a slip, and the people aren't always that reliable, so she feels uncomfortable to ask them. (having gotten in a squabble in trying to get the jump rope code...long story.)