View Single Post
Old 11-01-2009, 10:09 PM
BriniGirl
Sage Bear

BriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond repute
 BriniGirl is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by TheresaSprinkles
Rebirthing is up to each store's own rules. My store allows you to make ONE old animal a certificate, you probably wouldn't be able to do all of them. The store I used to work at didn't allow it at all. You just have to ask. It's usually a no, but it's worth a try, like I said, I don't think they will let you do more than one, if any. As much as you may feel awkward just ask! It doesn't hurt to ask, and if you don't than you may never know. You can even give them a call on the phone to save yourself a trip!

Oh and I'm really sorry you are unhappy with the people who work at the BABW near you. Hopefully it isn't my store! jk haha. We are always happy + trying to make people happy. I would give them another chance, it might have just been a busy day, or the people my have been new to everything.
Lol, thanks Thea. I emailed Maxine about this issue, and she sent back some sort of 'special request' for each bear. It's being taken cared of.