View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 06:52 AM
DuffyBringsLove
Polar Bear
BABV Name: slaughtermelon

DuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to behold
 DuffyBringsLove is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Chéri3
I hope that you will get one! EFTs usually aren't part of my daily outfit - since I tend to dress up in wacky costumes instead (reference to my avatar) - so I sometimes forget that I even have them. There was once a time when I also had a lime green one, but I traded it. :P
Thank you, I hope I do too! xD Recently, my outfits are either my happy meal trousers and green hoodie, my grey jeans with easter egg hunt shirt or flower cardigan from the Ice cream parlour. Recently I got the bear ear glasses and a hat, which I wear I lot. I love your costume! I think it's really creative! In fact, I've never seen anyone with an EFT around Bearville, apart from the girl whom I just mentioned. If I could choose three and make them appear out of thin air, I'd choose a Teal, a dark red, and a navy blue. I'll be trading a lot now