Thread: General Chloe's Blog
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2013, 03:13 PM
Teddybeargirl
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: SarahChocolate65

Teddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond repute
 Teddybeargirl is offline Status: Offline

Look, I know it's horrible to read that last blog post and Chloe saying goodbye, and I'm pretty furious with how they're making it sound like Bear Valley is God's gift to Earth and Build-A-Bearville is the red-headed stepchild (it's just a saying, I don't mean any offense) now, but I didn't see anywhere in the post about them closing BABV any time soon.

And maybe we should all stop stressing and assuming the worst regarding BABV closing, because that just makes it 1,000 times worse in my opinion, and it almost sounds like some people are hoping for it to get closed.