View Single Post
Old 09-27-2011, 10:10 PM
chococat663
Polar Bear

chococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond repute
 chococat663 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by BrooklynCinnamon6
Ohh, that stinks. My other friend has it that way too. :P
And yeah, I see where you're coming from there. I don't like it when my parents are dealing with all of my problems either. Hopefully the teachers get better, or get fired or something. Haha. I hate it when you get teachers that don't even care about what they're doing.
Its only one teacher that i'm currently having issues with, and what he did isn't something to get fired over. The rest of my teachers are fine. Theres also some issues with my counselor, principal, and the school police officer, but i don't want to go into detail about any of them. Don't worry, its nothing really bad, its just all of them have been extremely rude to me in the past for no good reason.