View Single Post
Old 09-27-2011, 10:11 PM
awesomechic
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Z-Z-Za-Zoey

awesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond repute
 awesomechic is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by D<3BABV
They scream a lot and the girls think they're hot when they're just scary because of how hard they try. There's this one girl that has been basically all her life after this guy who's clearly not interested, and she keeps waiting on him and doing the impossible to get him. It's pathetic, and they don't even match. xD kay back to the topic. xD
Meh, i'l miss it cuz it will be during lunch, and i'll be eating, thank you very much. xD
I got all the good books so I don't mind that much, but yeah it should be extended so I can gaze and THG books they have there. xD
i have a girl kinda like that.

there are these 3 girls, L, J, and D.
L thinks shes the best singer, and can rap, but isnt that good. xD
J thinks shes an amazing singer, but isnt. xD
and D thinks shes both, AND TUFF, when she isnt. say one thing to her and she'll burst out crying. xD
Oh, my life. xD

btw, J and D are WAY to nasily (SP) and sound weird, and they are nosy! i cant stand nosy people. xD

Last edited by awesomechic; 09-27-2011 at 10:13 PM..