View Single Post
Old 09-28-2011, 12:47 AM
AmyWinter21
Trading Teddy

AmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant future
 AmyWinter21 is offline Status: Offline

ughh it's kinda BLEH because i've been in the same group with this guy in every class besides math. and he's really wrong and gross... xD [he says the wrongest things... that i can't get out of my head. xD]
and in science my group is all guys and me, which is so annoying because they sometimes ditch me on things where we're supposed to work together, so they go to a diff. table so i'm like a loner. and my teacher always asks me if i'm okay. i guess i look depressed or something. xDDD

oh and like none of my friends are with me, so whenever their teamspace goes somewhere i'm a loner, too. xD

i'm a loner a lot this year. xD

View Post Originally Posted by D<3BABV
Naw it's just that I hate everyone there and we're not friends cuz they think they're cool and stuff and then I get frustrated because they are so dumb and slow readers and they hate cats and don't understand the magnificence of the hunger games and books. xD
I only remember that we're doing mardi grass and cowboy themes. This is my firstone so i'm not sure xD
Indeed it is, too bad it's only three days D:
xD