View Single Post
Old 05-24-2010, 06:47 PM
mickeyquack
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: michelleoctobear15

mickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond repute
 mickeyquack is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by candygirl1096
Thank you. I saw the things for it and was curious.

Oh a few more questions. Can you get food at the carnival and do the games give you bear bills???

Hope you can help!!!
I think that it would come in July. They did not have food at the last carnival. Who knows what they will have this time. You can go to Sandy Bear Island and see the game booths although they are closed. There was the ring toss, throwing the ball at the milk bottles, and the shooting gallery and those games gave you bear bills. You could also ride the ferris wheel. We were given a trumpet move for riding the ferris wheel the first time last year. Also there is the carnival bell. You can play it once a day for around 60 BB. The first time you pressed it it gave you one for your cub condo that you could still play each day. I am sure they will have special stuff for us this year as well!

Last edited by mickeyquack; 05-24-2010 at 06:51 PM..