Old 10-04-2012, 01:17 PM
FishBowl
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AbbyAutumn1839

FishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond repute
 FishBowl is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by FayeTeddyBear
I had to wait 45 minutes for hers, and mine was 45 minutes so we spent an extra one and a half hoours at school. xD
I was actually waiting in a singing teacher's room (she wasn't in it), so I had a look at some of the music and tried to play/sing it
We couldn't think of anywhere else to go AND THERE'S NO NANDO'S RESTAURANT BETWEEN HOME AND SCHOOL.

I like purple, I don't mind whcih shade. The pink's too bright and you know who's favourite colour it is as well (;
Wow, long wait time, yeesh. : D
HOW DID YOU DO?! I'd probably fail if I tried to play or sing any of it, ahaha.
THEY SHOULD PUT A NANDO'S RESTAURANT NEXT TO YOUR HOUSE.

That purple? (:
View Post Originally Posted by AliceDecember7
whale that was rude xD

nothing, I have guides soon :P
Using a whale to try and expose an insult is very rude, if you're a whale. And it wasn't an insult, I was just doing my duty () and defending this poor, helpless DCT.

What they hey is guides...? Waaiit, you went camping this summer with them or something, right?