View Single Post
Old 03-31-2011, 11:14 PM
BriniGirl
Sage Bear

BriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond repute
 BriniGirl is offline Status: Offline

Why did you start graphic making? Well ultimately to beat other shops. I knew I couldn't succeed with stuff from imagechef...so I just sort of opened up paint. I would make those ipod pictures. xDD Then I moved to picnik, then photofiltre, then photoshop!

How long have you been making graphics? Hmm, 2 and a half years...ish? haha

How does making graphics affect you? It gives me the ability to express myself and who I am. Currently, only BI, ******, weheartit, and a close friend have seen my graphics. None of my 'public' life has, and I think as soon as they do it will be great. They'll finally see the other side to me.

I'd have my stuff up on facebook, but my mom hasn't let me on for 2 years. -_-

Is graphic making a possible career for you? Definately. Since I was like, 2 and coloring 'in the lines,' I've always dreamed being an artist. Well here's my form of art, let my dream come true. (:

(I'll also be a lawyer. Maybe. It'll be a half&half thing. xD)

What makes you graphics different from others? My style overall. I am so random. In so many people you see recurring themes. I guess I have a few, but you really never know what you'll see with my celeb blending stuff. :P

About how many graphics have you made overall? I save everything I make into a specific folder entitled 'graphics' from there I have 'creations' and 'shops.' I have every shop and every order in the shops folder...and I have like, 50 individual folders in the 'creations' folder. So totalled together, it says 5,136.

Going to grab examples. (: