Old 07-20-2017, 05:06 AM
st2nic
Polar Bear
BABV Name: marcoquickbear

st2nic has a spectacular aura aboutst2nic has a spectacular aura about
 st2nic is offline Status: Offline

catch the pig.
Click the image to open in full size.

a game that describes the new thought process of babw toward their loyal customers. block them in and treat them like pigs.
the game itself is working,
the site shows signs of its former greatness, but denies any of the customer loyalty and interaction.
the prices of the store products are volatile. the horses were on sale for $15 last weekend. $20 today only and $25.50 after that. the lalaloopsy are 2 for $20 or $20 each today depending on what you display. will be more after today, but since i have no desire of owning ...
totally unacceptable confusion on pricing of the product. the new games are so very awful, both graphically and amount of fun when compared to the former flash based games.
i still do not have or want a youtube based account that the alive section attempts to force down the young customers throat (or stuffing machine elsewhere).
I regularly go to an amusement park for others and notice the stuffed animals others are carrying. A stuffing machine is on premises, but the ones I see are prizes from games and a large commitment to those doing the carrying. the penguins are dressed as both batman and wonder woman, and are sized larger that a toddler. I find it amusing to see a large unicorn on someone on and off the train. the person is carrying the animal..lol.
old site 8/10 current site 2/10