View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 03:51 PM
JoeCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide
BABV Name: JoeCyBearGuide

JoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant future
 JoeCyBearGuide is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Pometogirl
Hey everyone I was active on here a long time ago and i'm finally back! I went to log on buildabearville and had to download the new adobe flash . After that I went back to login and type in my name , everytime I try to type in my login info nothing appears in the 2 boxes? So I can't log in! But it lets me make a new user. I don't understand what's going on, i'm sorry if this is in the wrong section. I really need help!!!!!!!!

please please please help I have no idea why it isnt letting me type in my username or password D:
I am sorry to hear about this Pometogirl.

I strongly suggest that you send us an email report about this at vwhelp@buildabear.com so we can test your account. Please don't forget to use your registered email address and the Username of the account that you are having issues with.