Thread: No religion
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2011, 09:50 PM
StarrBalletBear
Sage Bear
BABV Name: StarrBalletBear, KendraMay40

StarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond repute
 StarrBalletBear is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Serenapawfectpal3
AND MAHHNE xD YOU. . YOU WORD STEALER xD

I agree with both Starr and you. It leads to fights but then again you could just ban someone for saying 'I HATE JUSTIN BIEBER' or something like that. xD
Staff believe that we are mature enough to not bring this subject up so it's not really an existing rule however it doesn't mean we can go against it. Although you might get upset about it, make sure you don't get too faint hearted because this is what leads to the fights (ex; 'I hate that' 'How can you hate that, I love that. I REALLY HATE YOU NOW'). That was an example, I did therefore not mean any of that xD I mean it.
What is a mahhnee? xD