View Single Post
Old 02-27-2010, 12:31 AM
AbbygailBearDiva59
Trading Teddy

AbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond repute
 AbbygailBearDiva59 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by madeleinebearyloved
I don't know if you had trouble loading all the screen shots you took or if you were doing this as a joke. If you were doing this as a joke, I will be the first to say that it's not appropriate nor is it funny. People make guides to help others. You could have put just as much effort into making a real guide as you did making this foolishness.
Oh i'm so sorry! I guess I forgot to upload all the pics. Sadly, I don't think I can upload the rest tonight. I'm not on the right computer. I'm so sorry! Maybe a Mod or Admin accidentally edited the post, then maybe they accidentally took the other pics out, and maybe the "Last edited by" thing didn't show up. Or maybe I forgot to upload all the pics. I'm so sorry! Mod or Admin please close! This was not a joke. I am sorry with all my heart!

Last edited by AbbygailBearDiva59; 02-27-2010 at 12:36 AM..