View Single Post
Old 09-04-2009, 12:00 PM
PriscillaBallerina31
Sage Bear
BABV Name: PriscillaBallerina31

PriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond repute
 PriscillaBallerina31 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by hannarose
the carnival bell in my cub condo is now working but it only gives me bear bills. i thought you would get a prize if you rang the bell? (i rang the bell but got bear bills) is this how it works?
yes you only get bear bills for the bell after you win the game the first time you play it.
also i heard somewhere that you can get a locker you can walk into or open? in the us postal catalog is this true and if so how and where do i get one? thanks
Yes I got a mini catalog in the mail and you find parts of the code all throught the catalog in these little bear head pictures and then piece together all the numbers and letters at the end of catalog and it gives the code for the locker that you can open. I got my catalog about three weeks ago.
It is not a universal code so it only works one time. You can not use it on different accounts only once.
If you are a stuff fur stuff member:
Try contacting Guest.services@buildabear.com and give them your stuff fur stuff member number and tell them you did not receive catalog