View Single Post
Old 10-30-2015, 11:54 AM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kAIKI IS BEST GIRL

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of
 HoneyBanana30 is offline Status: Offline
Red face Honey's Recipe Book

Click the image to open in full size.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~

Um, hello! ^^
As I bake all the time, I decided to make a recipe book on BI for you all, so you can try out my recipes and bake, too! ^^
I actually bake every weekend, so - I'm going to try and update this thread every weekend with a new recipe. :3

I have loved to bake ever since I was little and it's actually really therapeutic. ^^
I honestly don't like sweet things very much (I hate both of the things in my username. XD), so - I always give them to my friends, meaning that you can also give your bakes as presents if you want to. :3
I can only bake, though... ^^; I'm awful at proper cooking, so - this recipe book is strictly for baking! I'm sorry! >.<

Anyway, I hope you have fun and that this thread is useful for you!
I'd love to see your bakes, too, so - make sure to tell me if you try the recipes out and post a picture of them if you'd like. :3
Enjoy! ♡

I do not own all of the recipes on this thread, so - all credit goes to the respective owners and not me!

Recipe Key
On each recipe I post, a couple of symbols will be included in the details section.
Each symbol means something, so - here's a key with all the definitions for you. :3

N - Nut-free.
G - Gluten-free.
D - Dairy-free.
E - Egg-free.
V - Vegetarian.

☆ - Easy.
☆☆ - Intermediate.
☆☆☆ - Hard.

☺- Birthdays.
♥ - Valentine's Day.
○ - Easter.
♫ - Halloween.
◊ - Christmas.

Have fun baking and I hope you have a great day!~☆

Last edited by HoneyBanana30; 10-31-2015 at 07:20 AM..