View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 02:34 PM
FayeTeddyBear
Trading Teddy

FayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond repute
 FayeTeddyBear is offline Status: Offline

I love those ideas, except brands like Harrods might not be able to be mentioned, since they don't sell Build-a-Bears there (they have their own brand of bear). It would give younger players a wider exposure to different cultures, and build up on the education element and benefits of Bearville.
I'm Chinese so I have a few more ideas for the China part of Bearville - there could be Chinese clothes sold, like the silk dresses or trousers for boys with floral or dragon patterns, and the cone-shaped straw hats some Chinese people wear when they farm rice.
The Chinese food sold could be rice, dumplings, noodles - nothing too unhealthy - and they could be served in special Chinese steamers or large plates where you have to sit down and eat.