View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 10:45 AM
giagirl92
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Giagirl92

giagirl92 is on a distinguished road
 giagirl92 is offline Status: Offline

If You Want A Sweet Treat, Why Not Chew On A Chocolate Chip Cookie? They're The Most Sweet And Savory Blend Of A Round, Golden And Crispy Cookie And Sweet, Gooey, Melt-In-Your-Mouth Chocolate To Create The Perfect Treat For You To Eat. They Might Just Be The Most Delicious And Delectable Treat To Dip In Your Mouth. Let's Discover Why This Is.

One Reason I Love This Delectable Snack Is Because It Is Super Convenient. Most Bakery's Will Carry This Cookie. The Best Part Is, They're Also Made Fresh. That Way, The Heat Of The Cookie Makes The Chocolate Melt All Over Your Tounge, Giving Your Taste Buds A Sensation Like No Other.

Another Reason I Adore This Cookie Is The Fact That They're Filled With The Earth's Most Sweet Candy, Chocolate. From The Cocoa Bean, This Sweet Little Bean Has No Intents On Making Children Think Twice About What They Just Stuffed In Their Face. Such A Sweet Treat Deserves A Seat With Glory.

A Reason I Fell In Love With This Cookie Is Because They Are The Face Of Childhood. Without This Treat, Why Would Kindergartner's Around The World Wait All Day For A Snack Time Experience Like No Other? Kids Around The World Are Obsessed With This Treat. All Adults Should Remember The Glorious Days They Spent In CookieLand, Just Waiting Until They Could Take That First Bite Of Heaven.

The Last Reason These Are My Favorite Thing To Munch On Is The Fact That They Go Good With Anything. Maybe You Want Dessert After Dinner And Get Out This Treat. Or Getting A Midnight Snack. Whatever The Occasion, A Chocolate Chip Cookie Makes Anything Special.

To Recap, Chocolate Chip Cookies Are A Savory Treat. They're Light, Fluffy, And Juicy. If They're Baked With Care, You Might Just Have Yourself A Cookie Even Cookie Monster Would Be Proud To Eat.

Last edited by giagirl92; 01-24-2013 at 08:49 PM..