View Single Post
Old 08-07-2013, 10:56 AM
kassiered
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kassieorange

kassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond repute
 kassiered is offline Status: Offline

When they don't read your email and ask you for the same information you *already* gave them - make sure you forward that kind of problem on to someone else in the company because it means that their email customer service team is not doing their job of reading the email before replying. It is extremely frustrating when they don't read the email you sent before sending off an auto-reply! (Ask me how many times this has happened to me... )

They may not even know that they've got the visual glitch showing up as the cherry blossom bunny & smallfrys, either...

I hope everything gets sorted for you before christmas!