View Single Post
Old 04-25-2016, 06:02 PM
AbbygailBearDiva59
Trading Teddy

AbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond repute
 AbbygailBearDiva59 is offline Status: Offline

it seems like most people have abandoned forums and moved on to social networking sites. you can find social networking information for several different users on the contact details masterlist in the coffee house (though a lot of it definitely isn't up to date - i know for sure that mine isn't!)
webkinz insider is sort of active, but it's nowhere near what it seems like. and i haven't used fandomplay in forever (deleted my account because it's not for me), but it seemed sort of active last year... i have no idea about the activity level it's currently at, though (you need to have your account approved before viewing the forums).

the rules for sharing your username on other sites have also become a lot more lax since bearville closed, so you might be able to say something like "my instagram is blahblahblah, you can talk to me on there" without using the masterlist.

Last edited by AbbygailBearDiva59; 04-25-2016 at 06:03 PM..