View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 06:15 PM
Teddybeargirl
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: SarahChocolate65

Teddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond repute
 Teddybeargirl is offline Status: Offline

I just took the survey, and I would like to collect the animals, but I'd rather get them from BABW and register and play with them on BABV.

The new collections:

BABW just made Kermit and Miss Piggy a few months ago, and a lot of people were disappointed because BABW couldn't get the licensing for the characters, and the online versions just ended up as green and pink colored Bearemys, so I don't know why this is being suggested as something new.

On the other hand, I would love Spongebob-themed BABs.

Also, why did it ask our race on the last question? I didn't think that had anything to do with the previous questions.